It's the end of another week and here is your weekly wrap-up. Growth hacks, content formulas, and of course bite-sized news. Let's get into it.
Coming up with content is easier with this framework
It’s called the 4A Framework. The idea is to create content based on one topic using four different angles.
- Actionable: Where your audience gains insights they didn’t have before, tips, hacks, curation, and guides.
- Analytical: Support your idea with numbers and analysis.
- Aspirational: Motivate and help them understand what is possible.
- Anthropological: Help your audience understand the current state of things. Explore common fears, failures, struggles, and comparisons.
Once you know the system, you’ll start to see it everywhere. Interestingly enough viral content is usually a combination of two or more angles.
Growth Hack: Make people feel special
People love to feel special, and the easiest way to do this is to invite them to things. For example, instead of just sending out an email saying, “Sale now on” say “Hey insert name you are invited to participate in our once-a-year sales event”.
It's as simple as that.
Have you been busy with the 30x Content Challenge? If you haven’t started, Click here. This is just a friendly reminder that while we can get caught up in social media keeping your website up to date is vital.
The most common areas that need updating are, the about page, the home page offers, the blog, and social links. You’d be surprised how many sites’ social links either don’t point to anything or point to the wrong account.
If you haven’t posted to your blog in a while, make that a priority. SEO traffic is good traffic.
When was the last time you updated your website?
Bit Sized News
- Microsoft Ads are now available to just about everyone. This platform only used to be available to people in the US. It might not have crossed your radar, but Microsoft and its properties reach 1B people worldwide.
- Do your pages have different product variations? If so, then those pages won’t show up in rich results thanks to the latest Google Update. You’ll need unique urls for each.
- In a recent survey of 800,000 small businesses, 58% of them said TikTok helped them grow their revenue.
- We launched a content challenge to help you create a good habit, which will serve you well for years to come. Click here to take part in the challenge. It will be fun.