It's the end of another week and here is your weekly wrap-up. Growth hacks, content formulas, and of course bite-sized news. Let's get into it.
Finally! Scheduled Instagram Posts are here
No need to login into Creator Studio or some other service you can finally schedule posts straight from Instagram. Even better you can schedule REELs. If you’re dropping content multiple times per day straight from your phone this is going to save you a lot of time.
Facebook adds B2B targeting
Facebook has just rolled out B2B targeting options based on job titles and other data points to help you reach
- IT-Decision makers
- Business decision makers
- Business decision-makers in engineering, HR, strategy, and marketing based on the job titles.
- New active businesses created in the last 6, 12, or 24 months.
If you’re running B2B ads, these new targeting options are going to help you reach the right people.
Want high performing Facebook Ads?
Spend time on your ad copy. We get caught up with the creative side of ads and often give little thought to the ad copy.
Studies show that when remarketing short, high intent copy works best.
Colder audiences prefer a bit more in their ad copy to help educate them.
Bit Sized News
- We have entered the era of the LinkedIn influencer. If you are promoting a B2B venture, you might want to hire a the B2B influencer.
- You know GDPR. You’ve probably clicked “allow cookies” at some point. An ad tech company has been the first to face the repercussions of breaching the European’s data protection laws. $65million was the fine. Damn!
- Did you know that 50% of TikTok users bought something after watching TikTok Live?