Finally, we can build audiences and lookalike audiences out of Instagram followers.
It‘s finally possible to target Instagram followers with Facebook Ads!
There’s a new Facebook Custom Audience option allowing you to target your Instagram followers!
Setup is relatively simple.
- Make sure you have an Instagram Business Account, and add it to your business manager under the Accounts section.
- Create a Custom Audience by going to your Audiences page and clicking the Create Audience button. Locate the “Instagram account” option under Meta sources and click it.
- Select the “Events” drop down menu and you’ll see the “People who started rolling this proffesional account” option. Select it and you can create a an audience of your followers
That’s pretty much it.
You could then use your Instagram followers audience as a source for Lookalike audiences as well. Think of the possibilities.
How to gather testimonials
Google Reviews, Yelp Reviews, Sourcr Reviews or just simple testimonials you put on your site is what your customers are a looking for. Real unbiased reviews of your products and/or services.
The problem with testimonials is that most people only jump on to leave a negative review. So how do you go about gathering these positive testimonials?
- Only ask for reviews after customers have had time with your product. Sending out an automated email as soon as they’ve ordered or as soon as they’ve received their product isn’t going to go well.
- Try to include an interactive form. Reduce the friction.
- Ask simple questions. Customers don’t want to have to think.
- Provide and incentive. Even something small like a $10 in-store credit can encourage customers to leave a review.
Start gathering reviews today.
Bite Sized News
- Text generators are evolving quickly, and OpensAI’s new ChatGPT is producing some amazing results. It’s not perfect but AI writers are coming.
- LinkedIn is updated carousel posts. Apparently you can create carousels on mobile and desktop, add clickable links to any carousel card on mobile, or choose a variet of customisable templates. It’s still not available for everyone.
- Googles search quality team claims the search giant has algorithms that “go after those who post AI plagiarised content.”